At long last!
Our course has been released!
Enroll here for $10 off: https://www.udemy.com/productivity-for-artists-set-goals-and-get-motivated/?couponCode=HBCPFA
Productivity for Artists: Set Goals and Get Motivated!
Here’s the first video of the course we’re putting up for free. We’re going to be putting up some more of the videos through out the week on Youtube but you can view all the free videos on Udemy right now.
Are you an artist that struggles to get things done? Or wanting to learn new ways to get MORE done?
Being an artist, especially a successful one can be quite difficult. More often than not the problems us artists face aren’t our art skills, but our time management skills.
Time management isn’t something that most of us are taught and we’re stuck having to figure it out ourselves once we become adults. But with all the other responsibilities that get dropped in our laps it can be very hard to know how to manage it all.
With this course we hope to teach you different techniques, methods, and ways of thinking that will help you to get control of your time.
Here’s some things that you will get in this course:
- Learn how and why to write down your goals
- How to break down tasks and prioritize them!
- Learn methods for better focus!
- Build a better productive mindset and think like a winner!
- Full access to ask Jake any questions you have through the Udemy platform
- AND MORE
You will get full life-time access to this course and all updates made to it!
And to put your mind at ease if you aren’t sure if this is the course for you, Udemy offers a full 30-day money back guarantee. So if you watch through part or even the full course and find that it in no way helps you, you can get a complete refund within the first 30 days!
We hope to see you inside the course!
What are the requirements?
- Have a pen or pencil and paper to write down their goal.
- Have something to take notes with.
- A timer: Either an egg timer, a phone app, or any timer they would like to use.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create goals and figure out the steps to reach them.
- Prioritize tasks in a manner as to get the most value out of their time.
- Break down big tasks into smaller measurable steps.
- Have a more success-driven mindset.
- Set deadlines and meet them on time.
- Increase their focus and productivity.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for artists that want to learn ways to be able to get more work done.
- Anyone who wants to learn better time management skills.
- People who need help setting goals.
- This course is not for people who are unwilling to change.